Your shopping cart is empty!
Effective Date January 1, 2019
NUVICO warrants NUVICO branded products against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for three (3) years. Product and parts which are exceptions to this warranty period are PTZ cameras, which are warrantied for a period one (1) year. All warranty periods for NUVICO-branded products start from NUVICO's shipment date to an Authorized Nuvico Dealer.
NUVICO sells products exclusively through Authorized Dealers to ensure proper support and service. NUVICO will, at our sole discretion, repair or replace, without charge, a product determined to be defective under the terms of this warranty. The repaired or replaced product is warranted for the term balance of the original warranty.
Adding hard drive(s) to or replacing existing hard drives in a Nuvico recorder will void the warranty.
● Use with incompatible products.
● Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, lightning, power surges or other external causes.
● Damage related to shipping or handling of the item.
● Damage caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses as described by NUVICO.
● Damage resulting from service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone not previously authorized by NUVICO.
● Any product or part that has been modified without prior, written permission of NUVICO.
● Any consumable parts, such as batteries.
● Any product in which the serial number has been removed, tampered with or defaced.
● Any NUVICO-branded product not obtained from an Authorized Distributor
NUVICO assumes no liability for damage or losses resulting from the use or misuse of NUVICO branded products. Further, NUVICO's liability for a claim relating to our products shall not exceed the price paid by the customer and received by NUVICO for said products.
In no event is NUVICO responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to the loss of profit, the loss of data, and the loss of damages whether by error, omission or negligence on the part of NUVICO or our employees.
NUVICO makes no other express warranty, whether written or oral, and NUVICO expressly disclaims all warranties not stated in this limited warranty. Any implied warranty of condition of merchantability, satisfactory quality, or fitness for a particular purpose is limited to the duration of the express limited warranty set forth above as permitted by local law.
The limited warranty terms above, except to the extent lawfully permitted, do not exclude, restrict or modify, but are in addition to the mandatory statutory rights applicable to the sale of this product to the customer.
Click here to register your product(s) to ensure you receive the full eligible warranty.